Friday, April 23, 2010

New Do.

So yesterday I went to the salon and did what I haven't done in a LONGGGGG time.

I got my hair cut! WhOoOoo hOoooOOo! Boy, did I need it. Wanna see the "before" and "after"? Here is the before shot... And here is the after.
The "before" shot was taken with no make-up so I felt like the "after" had to be taken without make-up as well. Sorry.


I felt really good after the salon but got home at 9:00, it took forever. That made me realize why I dont get my hair done often...It takes so long! I have a hard time sitting still for that long.


It's spring so a new look is what I needed. I find myself every year around this time wanting to have a new look. Do you have a time of year that makes want to get a new haircut? Spring is a great time I think!




Well, I was going to post this Friday but the server was down. So a couple days late! Ok...just one more.

Hope you have a great weekend!
-Heather