Friday, February 19, 2010

You're only as old as your connective tissue.

Goooood Morning. I am feeling great this morning and I think that it is partly due to something special I got in the mail! Check this out!



Intu-Flow® produces pain-free, energized results faster than you ever thought possible! Referred to variously as ‘yoga in motion,’ ‘tai chi without the fluff,’ or ‘hi-tech Qigong’, Intu-Flow® is a powerful Key, unlocking the door to:
-Deep Relaxation
-Whole Body Tension Release
-Increased Focus & Concentration
-Heightened Sensory Awareness
-Enhanced Joint Mobility
-Superior Athletic Performance
-Bio energy Amplification
As an easy to perform meditation, Intu-Flow® is available to everyone, young and old, men and women, without years of arduous study or injury producing excess. These exercises have helped thousands of busy people, from all walks of life, get Intu-Flow® every day.
A flowing, intuitive harmony of basic, biomechanically efficient movement, structural body alignment, and simple breathing, Intu-Flow® is an exquisite synergy of modern scientific health research and ancient somatic wisdom; an easy to learn, do-it-at-home, playfully fun way to superior health that does not involve weekly classes or regular expenses, year after year. The results are both immediate and profound; once experienced, Intu-Flow® helps you feel so good, your day will not feel complete without it.
Getting Intu-Flow® is easy, but far from superficial. Simple and user-friendly, nothing fancy or complex, it teaches you to maximize your health, throughout your day, with each breath. Combining the best from both Eastern and Western traditions, Intu-Flow® is a delightful daily journey into pain-free movement and healthy longevity. More often than not, the most effective approach is the simplest approach.
Intu-Flow® produces pain-free, energized results – without struggle, and with only a few minutes a day.
You’re as old as your connective tissue!



With this description I couldn't wait to watch these DVD's. I have suffered from multiple injuries and become extremely stiff and sore the next day after a workout if I don't do at least 30 minutes of yoga a day. When the package arrived at my door I couldn't wait to pop it in the DVD player. So after changing clothes and mentally prepared, I turned on the T.V. and was ready to get started. 2-DVD set
Running time: 125 minutes

I loved these! I did one DVD on Weds and One this morning. It was amazing. When I was done I felt energized and ready to take on the day. It was really great because there were moves that I had never done before (which is hard for a girl that has done just about every exercise ever!). I was able to do the entire workout with ease and the time flew by.



This companies has an array of books and DVD's. Check out their site!

www.rmaxi.com

I really appreciate Gary sending this my way. Part of the reason why I seeked out this company was because I want to try and focus a little more on companies around my area. This company is based out of Atlanta! Yay! I am so glad that I am able to report that this system really works and I look forward to going home today and doing it again. In a nutshell, Intu-Flow (two DVD set) is the joint health and mobility program that with daily or frequent practice enables one to"clean the slate" i.e. begin to overcome the effects of use, over-use,age & mileage that life and we ourselves inflict on us. Once you have the basics of the program, it takes from 15 to 20 minutes a day, is a great wake-up and way to prime yourself for the day, or for a workout. I feel so much better and really want the "Free to Move" book.

If you have any joint pain, movement issues, stiffness, soreness or just a active person that wants to PRESERVE their joint health and well being, You have got to get these DVD's. The site like I said has a ton to offer and a ton of information to back it up as well. I love a companies that has testimonial's and facts to back up why their system is better than the others. Believe me when I say....I love this system and could feel it right away.

Thanks RMAX! You guys rock!

If anyone has already tried this DVD let me know what you think!

Oh now on to even more exciting news!!!! I have a winner for the Seventh Generation Prize....Drum roll please for the random generator number.....

Sonja Keins!!! You won! E-mail me your info and I will let the kind folks know at Seventh Generation know which package you want!

I hope you all have a WONDERFUL weekend! It is my last roomie weekend and I am going to pack and enjoy it! I am going to be back Monday morning counting down the days to the new move. What will I do when I don't have to move to stress out about??? I am sure that something will come up!

See ya!
-Heather