Wednesday, February 17, 2010

V-Day re-cap.

I spent V-day with my best friend Karen. I tell you what. A girl knows how to treat a girl on Valentines. We went to our favorite restaurant and I must say totally went all out. Ceviche, ginger seared scallops, Spanish cheeses with french bread, fried plantain chips, sangria and CAKE. What more could I have asked for? MMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

We decided to get all dolled up and this is the outfit that I chose. I know it is a little over the top but when will I ever get away with wearing a red velvet dress and gold belt? Only on Valentines (maybe Christmas) can you get away with this ensemble! I loved Karen's sparkling dress too! I haven't had a better V-day in years. It was low key and no pressure. If there is only holiday that makes a couple stressed out it is Valentines. Not the case for us! We just sat back and relaxed.
I just wanted to give you a re-cap on my Valentines, I hope you all had a special day as well. See you tomorrow! I have a sweet review that you will not want to miss! By the way....you better get on the give-a-way bandwagon....I will be announcing the winner on Friday morning!!!
http://www.foodnfeelings.com/2010/02/new-generation.html
-Heather