Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy Birthday!!!

I have one wish this morning...
It is that Pete Erchick have a magical day filled with all of his favorite things. Smile Pete...Your on camera!

I wanted to do a extra post this morning devoted to one super special person in my life. I hope that you have a wonderful day today and always. Happy Birthday Peter!

He is so special to me in so many ways...He has so many talents! One of which, he is an amazing musician and has been on numerous (meaning literally 20 or more) albums!

He has collaborated with so many bands I cant even list them all. He is most well known as the keyboardist for The Olivia Tremor Control. He 'creates' with The Instruments and Circulatory System, but his main faith is carried out through Pipes You See, Pipes You Don't. The last picture of the albums is his own and one of my all time favorites! Simply amazing! Here he is sitting in the second box, top left!
He is shakin it in this one!
Bottom left looking quite handsome, if I do say so myself. I don't know who cuts his hair but man....
that's a good look him ;)
Playing a solo show at the fabulous 40watt.
Not only does he create amazing heart felt music, he is full of heart himself. Seriously, one of the most sensitive, caring, loving people I know. You couldn't ask for more.
Thank you Pete, for your support through the years. For helping me not take life so seriously and laugh more than I ever have. For countless meals and conversations. For helping me record my own music. For hanging out with me when I am blue and most of all...
Thank you for being YOU.
Happy Birthday from me to you!
-Heather