Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The gift that keeps on giving.



This morning I have to say....it was a tough one. Have you ever had mornings where you are just lying there and you literally just cant get yourself out of bed. At 7:00 a.m. I woke to my annoying cell phone ring. Seriously, I picked (and just changed) the most annoying cell phone wake up ring. It goes something like this....good morning! then the horrible dance like music starts and it sings "good morning, it's a beautiful day" dance music in the back ground and on a loop...over and over until I get the phone and either hit end or snooze. Why would I ever hit snooze??? That would just mean that I would have to listen to it again. I know that there is no way that you could possibly understand what this sounds like in real life but I kinda feel like just giving you a idea through words and let your imagination take over. Needless to say, I woke up in a horrible mood. It really makes me want to pick it up and throw it out the window. I just fixed that though...Now I have changed it to "Just like a movie" a calm violin.

Something else that helped me was knowing that I get to come home and continue using some great products that I got in the mail. I got a box yesterday from a company that I have heard about and seen in stores forever. Who may this be?

I was so excited when I got contacted and they told me that I would be getting some samples! When I got the box, I was delighted! I got an array of things. From shampoo to bath salts! Let me tell you their story first before we dive in!

Mission Statement
We are an impassioned team working collectively to make responsible, sustainable and authentic personal care products.
Core Values
We acknowledge the interdependence of all things.
We lead by example without perfection.
We put people and the planet before profits.
We believe that transparency creates trust; we are committed to transparency throughout.

**They engage with each other and our world in a kind, candid and respectful way.They choose to serve our world by way of mindful actions, everyday.**

Brand Promise
We provide natural personal products that perform and enhance your beauty and well being.

The EO® Story
EO® is a family owned and operated, Certified Organic Manufacturer of personal care products using the highest grade natural and certified organic ingredients. We create products that are natural, gentle, effective and free from animal testing. We know that providing a product with integrity and sustainability is a choice and we make this choice consciously to ensure that only the finest products are created.
We believe the formulation of beneficial and synergistic herbs, essential oils and natural ingredients is an art form. We search for ingredients with uniquely beneficial traditional and therapeutic properties. We also choose not to include synthetic colors, fragrances or harsh chemicals in our products. It is our mission and our privilege to develop our own innovative and efficacious formulas, source our natural ingredients, manufacture, and find the most environmentally friendly packaging to fill and ship each and every EO® product.
Based in Marin County, CA, EO® was founded in 1995 by Brad Black and Susan Griffin-Black. EO® creates and manufactures the products that bear our name in our 22,000 sq. ft. organically certified facility with the help of more than 30 employees who are the force and the heart behind EO®.
Our product line encompasses more than 100 items containing our signature essential oil blends (EO® stands for Essential Oils). Essential oils are steam distilled directly from flowers, leaves, bark and wood without any adulteration or synthetic additives, as it was intended directly from nature, and giving you products that smell amazing.
EO's® Driving Philosophy on why we remain independently owned and operated:
We truly enjoy the work we have chosen to do
We believe that what we do makes a positive difference in the world and to our customers
Authentic natural and sustainable personal care products are possible and more than simply a marketing term
We aspire to be a model of how businesses should operate in our larger environment

What great promises and standards they have set for themselves! As soon as I went to their site I knew that I had to ask. Dolores was so sweet to send me some amazing products! Lets get started. I have to tell you now though. This company doesn't leave anything out. They give you a plethora of information about the company and their products. Sit back and relax this is going to be a great post!

First up! Nourishing Everyday EO® French Lavender Shampoo:

combines synergistic ingredients to protect hair from daily environmental effects with a balanced Nourishing Complex. This unique formula gently cleanses, repairs existing damage, and protects the hair shaft from additional stress.
French Lavender Essential Oil heals and nurtures.
Gotu Kola revitalizes hair follicles to improve hair growth and health.
Quinoa Protein, high in Amino Acids, fortifies, conditions and repairs hair. Hibiscus, rich in Alpha Hydroxy and Amino Acids, rehydrates keratin fibers adding luster and smoothness.
Panthenol and Glycerin aid in moisture retention, increasing elasticity and thickening hair.
Organic Calendula, Chamomile and White Tea botanicals harmonize and replenish.
Aloe Vera and Vitamin A improve scalp health with powerful antioxidants.
Witch Hazel deeply cleanses, increasing blood flow and delivering nutrients to enhance natural hair growth.
Papaya, Evening Primrose, Alfalfa and Pomegranate Extracts nourish and revitalize hair.
pH Balanced and Biodegradable coconut cleansing complex creates a gentle foam to clean naturally.

I almost wanted to eat it! The ingredients sounded so very good! I also got the conditioner to go along with it. What did I think? AMAZING. I only had to use a tiny bit so this bottle (only for 8.99) is really going to last. It left my hair soft, shiny and very manageable. I have some serious curly hair so this says a lot.


I also got some great hand soap! I loved this sent! It made me want to wash my hands. I only had to use a tad and before I knew it I had a wonderful lather that left my hands smelling great and didn't dry it out! Our hands are an essential tool that we use daily. We count on them to help us feel our world and connect with others. They count on us to take care of them and keep them clean and healthy. Indulge your hands with the rich EO® products designed specifically for their unique needs. They have other scents as well as French Lavendar. Their extremely mild and richly foaming formula deeply cleanses and nourishes even the most sensitive skin with pure and soothing botanicals. Chocolate and Mint combine to nurture and refresh skin. Doesnt that sound wonderful?!?


They also have bath salts! YAY! After a good run sometimes the only thing that helps my joints is a nice hot bath. I didnt recive any but I am going to get some soon!
Last but not least, I got hand wipes! Ohhh this stuff was great! I used it after cleaning the sink and it made my skin so soft and clean feeling. I will be using more of these for sure!

Please go to their site so that you can see for your self!~ Here is a list of what they offer but they have an abundance of wonderful scents.
Gifts
Hair
Hands
Bath
Body
Shave
EO Online Warehouse Sale
Essential Oils
Travel
Perfume
Cleaning Products

Go there!


If you are looking for affordable, high end products this is the way to go. You wont be sorry purchasing anything from them! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sending these products my way. You just helped me stock my new place! I am hooked now and will be visiting my local health food store now to restock in the future. I intend to bring the hand soap to share with the company that I work for so that they can try it out as well. Your products are so great and affordable, why not get more than one! You guys get a 10!!!

See you tomorrow, I have another special review! It is hump day! Two days down and two more to go. We can do it!

-Heather