Monday, September 21, 2009

I am back!


I am back from a long weekend and I have to say. Mondays usually hit me like a ton of bricks and usually even more so after having a few days off but this one hasnt been that bad. This weekend was spent with my family and I enjoyed being with them all. I did quite well as far as diet goes while being at home. It is always so hard for me to stay on a plan when I am home. Does anyone else have this problem? I did get something extra special for my birthday this weekend!!! Oh yeah! I got a new nano i-pod! I was soooooo excited to purchase this. I thought to myself "go for it!" I use my i-pod like 3 times a day and my other one wouldnt last but for about 45 minutes before it went dead. I would have to do cardio...then charge it up while I was stretching....then use it to lift weights. I now will be able to use the new one for hours! Yippy! I cant wait to use it. Ok on to eats peeps!


I havent had this in four days, I was so ready for it this morning!Banana oats baby! Yeah! It is a rainy gloomy day here in GA and this was the breakfast that made me feel good and smile. I was so happy when I knew that this was going to be in my tummy. I chopped a half banana, pb2, unsweetend almond milk, egg whites and salba. Yum! I was going to have this tea and be good but I went for the coffee instead this morning. Oooopps! I will have the tea later on ice though.

This weeks food is going to be pretty much the same as last weekend but with a few changes, no worries though. I will be reviewing some great products this week so you will be occupied for sure. I got a big ol bag of raw alomds and will be munching on those through out the day (carefully). What's for lunch you ask....Well, I will tell ya!

I have been into boca burger salads lately. Mainly because I am lazy and dont feel like going back to the tuna can yet. I added every fresh veggie I had in the fridge plus a ton of avocado to this salad! It was great. A unpictured raw bel pepper dipped in mustard was had after this as well.

I am going home, changing clothes and then going to go to the gym! I am ready to get in a good work out today. Today on my lunch break I am going to do 40 minutes of intervals and then head back to the office. That is the only way I get through the other half of my day really. I am having a wonderful dinner. It involves freah egg plant from the garden! Red curried vegitables and steamed all natural chicken. Yes! This is the dinner that is going to fuel my evening workout and I ma going to need it. I am going to lift some weights and then head on to yoga. I am looking forward to Yoga so very much. I love Curry Love curry sause. I will be sorry to see it gone. I am going to have to get me some more for sure. I will also be par taking in this baby later this evening! Best chocolate ever! I have got to have my chocolate and the darker the better. I am going to try and make this bar last me this week. I just put it in the freezer and then when I need a square I just grab it. Oh so goooood!


That will be paired with a glass of red wine I am sure. I havent been to the store yet to get my bottle but you better believe that it is going to be a red wine and organic and just the thing to wind down with at night. There you have it guys my food and life for this dreary Monday. How was your weekend? Tell me! I will have some great things coming up this week so keep peaking at the blog!


See ya!

-Heather