Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Short week after all.


Unfortunately, I have to start this post with some bad news. I had a death in my family and will be leaving this afternoon for my home town. I will not be able to post until Monday. I am sorry. I don't really have much to report right now anyway. I do however have some great products coming my way that I am totally excited about though. I will have some great reviews coming up.


Lets get to breakfast, shall we?You cant tell but there is a lot going on in my oats this morning. I have unsweetened almond milk, egg whites, mixed nuts, .25 of a melted banana, 1/2 a peach and salba in the mix today. I feel like I needed a little more than usual today. I am going to need it. I have a long drive a head of me. I am not sure how in the world I will be getting in my work out today. My lunch break needs to be letting the dogs out and packing my food for the next few days (yes, I bring my own food when I go home and look like a freak, they don't have any health food stores there). I am going to steal my sisters gym key though so that I can work out tomorrow evening I think. It will be hectic and quite busy so I will just have to see. If I can get in the work out today then I can take off tomorrow. I have been on a roll lately and I am just not wanting to get off track!




Lunch?


Same as yesterday. I feel bad for eating soy products but it was easy and inexpensive=me!




Looks like my boca salad needed some mood lighting. Ha! I kept this photo because it really made me laugh this morning. What a sexy salad?


I will also nosh on some bell pepper and mustard (the usual). I am planning on bringing with me my dinner already packaged.
Baked chicken with curried veggies. Yes, this is the plan. I am thinking that this is going to be a quick weekend and today is already going by fast. I am sorry that I don't have much to rant about today it is just one of those raining days. I will be back in good spirits and with lots of reviews!


See you Monday!

-Heather