Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Battle of the Soaps!




Good Morning!!! This week is going to be battle of the soaps this week. I got some soaps from a few different companies and I am so excited to rave about them! Yesterday I tried out the first one. It was from:











They sent me a box of there spa stone soaps!




I could smell these "stones" before I even opened the box! I really liked the packaging. I opened the box and there lied a pretty soap dish and four soaps in the shape of the stones that you would see in a spa. I picked up the black on and took a whiff. WOW, I thought. "These smell wonderful". I then went right to the bathroom to try them out! I was amazed that with just a tiny bit of water these soaps had a great lather. It was smooth, silky and the aroma wasn't over baring. I really felt like I was getting a spa experience!






Gianna Rose creates the Soap Stone. The stones used in luxury spas are elements believed to bring harmony and balance to everyday life. Our designer spa soap is reminiscent of real spa stones. This spa-inspired soap contains fragrant extracts of Green Tea, Ginger & Mint to relax and rejuvenate your mind, while its organic style acts as a décor enhancement. Packaged in a striking faux bois gift box, made with recycled components. Our unique soap stones are packaged with a beautiful and practical ceramic soap dish or in an apothecary jar. Gianna Rose soap stones are very detailed and accurate renderings of beautiful spa stones, in colors and shapes that are fun to behold and generous to use. Triple-milled and vegetable-based, as all Gianna Rose soaps, these soap stones will add panache to your home or private sanctuary.


Look how pretty! You can turn these soaps into the most elegant table setting. I LOVE things that have more than one purpose! I give them a 10. Thank you so very much for the box of these spa stones. If you want something extra special please go to their website...You wont be sorry you did!




This morning I woke up and realized that I had a dentist appointment :/

The thought of them drilling in my mouth at 7:30 this morning was not what I call a good way to start the day. Instead I tried to be positive and say "Let's just go and get it over with!" I did just that. I went in and got the filling and out I went with half a numb face and relieved that it was over. I got to work, carefully sipped on my coffee and got started on work. A hour later my mouth felt a little better and I was ready for some food! I am going to have the same thing as yesterday as far as food goes but you know how I like to mix it up a bit!
French twist oats! I went a little crazy this morning (must have been the laughing gas) and desided that maple syurp and raw almonds were needed in the mix. This is the perfect warm rainy day breakfast! I loved it!
check out this give-a-way!
and this one!

See you tomorrow!

-Heather