Friday, August 21, 2009

WHOO HOO! WE MADE IT PEEPS!



Friday is here again!!! This morning I woke up when I am usually at work...Ooooopppss! Not a good way to start off this wonderful Friday I tell you. I literally jumped out of bed and was scrambling around the house. I woke up at 8:30 and was at work by 8:45...Can you believe that? I cant! You know what was on my mind the entire time I was getting ready...The picture above.

This Friday is going to be a little different as far as food goes today so I am going to do a full post on eats! I am happy to say that I started this morning off right (once I actually woke up).
I had this for breakfast and it was oh so goood! This fills me up every time. I almost forgot to take a picture of it! A few bites in I grabbed the camera. Sorry! Rudis Bakery organic whole wheat bread with pb2, 1/2 a banana sliced and flax meal sprinkled on top. Oh so good. I still needed a pick me up so I went to the store since I had some errands to run and got me one of these! Needless to say I drank the whole thang. Happily...
I did intervals yet again today and it kicked my bootay! I did 50 minutes of walking 3 minutes running 2 minutes. It kicks me in the butt and I need it. When I got back to the office it was this that helped me cool off. Lime is my fave. I dont know if you know but I addicted these these babies. I buy a 12 pack once a week and by Friday I am all out. I ate least drink two or more a day. Fizzy water=my boyfriend!
After the walking/running these drinks are the best. Fizzy and cool, fills my tummy up with lime bubbles and I love em. I think that I am going to have a tuna salad for lunch but to be honest what I really want is a repeat of breakfast. Have you ever had a breakfast that you loved so much that you could eat for another meal? Granted this is just a slice of bread with some peanut butter and banana. Seriously though, it is my favorite thing! Anything that involves banana and PB is a winner in my book. I wonder what it will be....I just may have to give up the tuna and go for the carb tastic lunch...After all it is Friday. I will let you all know what happens when I get back. Ciao!


I decided and ate what I wanted when I got back from the most hellacious interval training today. I had this pairing! I went with a good choice today. Light tuna on spinach and a raw veggie plate dipped in mustard. I also had 1/2 cup of french vanilla stoney fields yogurt (unpictured, sorry!). This was my lunch. I think that I will be hungry in about an hour but we will see. After work today I am going back to the gym to either do shoulders or legs. I have yet to decide. All that I know is that I want another good workout. I am tired right now though. I wonder if I will have it in me. If I don't then I just will save my energy for tomorrow. My family is coming into town tomorrow!!! I can wait! This is exciting. I am going out to dinner with a friend tonight so I have no idea what I will be having for dinner. I know one thing though....Wine will be involved.
Hope your weekend goes perfect. I will see you all on Monday!
See ya!
-Heather