Monday, August 24, 2009

Oh YEAH!


It's Monday which means new start of the week and whatever you like! I have always had a love hate relationship with Mondays...I love Mondays because if I had a bad weekend as far as food and exercise goes than that means a clean slate for me for the week. I love Mondays because it allows me to think about the future and plan for it. I love Mondays because so much is ahead! I hate Mondays on the other hand because that is usually when the poop hits the fan. When work takes on a new meaning and when that relaxing weekend just becomes a memory in the distance. Mondays mean 4 more long days of work before I can rest. Mondays means "the grind". However there is nothing better to me though than a Monday morning breakfast!

Blueberry oat bran! I love the color after the blueberries burst! So good. This morning in my oat bran I put, salba in it, blueberries, wheat bran, egg whites, stevia, lime apple sauce and some coconut oil. So goooood and I hope that this fills me up. I have a LOT of exercise that I will be doing today. I plan on doing intervals today with my co-worker and I have to train someone right after work and will be doing along side her as well so today is going to be a tough one. I will need lots of fuel and hopefully this bowl will get me through it.

After coming back to the office. I am going to be drinking water like crazy and then have this for lunch!

Chicken is this weeks meat...I got a pretty good deal in all natural organic chicken at the store so I am having basically chicken salads this week. I am in love with curry this time around so you will be seeing some curry love on my plate. Speaking of. I am getting some samples of curry for the actual company "Curry Love". Look out for that!


I am also going to load up on some cool veggies before leaving work to go train.


When I get home I am going to more than likely crawl to the fridge and will need something right away. This will be had... Celery and hummus. Simple, sweet!

Then dinner. Round two of the chicken. I doubt I will get tired of chicken this week when it tastes this gooooood! More Curry but on broccoli instead. Oh so good. This week I am going to try and not go with the dairy that I did last week. My stomach just doesn't like it at all. I am going to do my best anyway. There will be some watermelon after this. I don't have a picture of that sorry! I will more than likely have the white wine that I have been saving for ever and have one glass each night this week. It is weird allowing myself a drink every night. It does keep me from eating a ton though! Aren't you proud of me??? No nuts and not dairy! Wow I am on a roll (so far anyway). I would love to keep this plate up this week if at all possible. I hope you all had a great weekend. I did, it just went by way too fast (as usual). I am sorry for the short post but you know what today is....Monday.

-Heather