Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tuesdays are good for review days!


I am going to do my best to keep this week looking the same yesterday. I dont mind eating the same thing everyday when it is that goooood! The life of being a single women. I love the fact that if I want cereal for dinner I can. I also like the fact that if I want to cook a huge batch of something and have it for dinner every night Monday-Friday, I can. Now dont get me wrong there are SOME things that I would like differently about being single in the city. However, the pro's at the moment out weigh the con's. By far!

Movin on peeps! I have a review that I want to post this morning and what better day than today. The great people at OOBA sent me a coupon for their sparkling beverage and I couldn't wait to try it. Literally, I got the coupon yesterday and found myself running to the store to find it. It was kinda fun!
Ooba is 100% All Natural, Refreshing Beverage that infuses the pure extracts from the Incredible Hibiscus Flower. For thousands of years in Ancient Egypt, China, India, Mexico and South America, this Flower has been used for its healing properties. From the Egyptian Pharaohs to the Mayan Kings of South America, the Hibiscus Flower has been considered a source of health and well being. We created OOBA with the intention of bridging the gap between the refreshingly crisp feel of a sparkling soda and a 100% All Natural, truly good for you beverage. We use only the best natural raw materials to bring you the ultimate fusion of health and taste that helps maintain cardiovascular function. "Hibiscus with an Attitude!"
We currently make six flavors of OOBA:
OOBA Hibiscus
I love the way the flowers are printed on the bottles. The packaging is perfect! It MAKES you want to drink this stuff. I took this photo (sorry Kathy!).

I thought that this drink was super refreshing, sweet but not too sweet. All in all a perfect way to cool off in this GA heat. I will be back to try out all the flavors for sure. I couldn't help but think....These would make good mixers... Sorry, you can see where my head is.

Here is the website so you can see them for yourself!


I love the website too! I have to say, the folks at OOBA got right back to me...Great customer service, now that is what I am talkin about. Here is the back of the bottle. The nutritional info rocks! Look at the ingredient's! Only 5 baby!!! That is awesome, a drink you can feel good about.

OOBA’s rich hibiscus flavor with a splash of key lime essence is the one that I tried and it was amazing. I cant wait to see what the other flavors taste like. All in all I give you guys two thumbs up! Thanks so much for letting me try it out. I will be back for more!

Ok so you are not off the hook! You still have to see my breakie! This is a wonderful bowl of oat bran, salba, wheat bran, blackberries, almond milk, a tiny bit of apple sause, stevia and peter pan peanut butter. I took a tiny bit from the jar in the breakroom. Shhhh! It was heavenly. Filled me up and made my tummy happy. I am going have the energy now to work like a freak. I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday! Hump day is tomorrow!
Check out this give-a-way! While you wait.
Luv ya!
-Heather