Thursday, August 27, 2009

Just trying to make it to the weekend.


This is me and Shelly. This picture was taken of us yesterday right before we went out for our "walk". I love this women, she kicks my butt and we push each other almost every day when we work out. I am glad that this is a "before" picture because you wouldn't want to see a "after" photo. We get sweaty! I have been seeing a lot of bloggers report about their "daily routine" and thought "I should do that!" So today's post will be not only my morning routine but the whole day! If you think that this may not be of interest to you just go to the next blog. This is not going to be the most exciting post of the century but it will be a longer than usual one. I have a review as well but not until the end! So here we go peeps! My daily routine. Now this is Monday-Friday. The weekends are completely different.

I am a freak...Didnt you know? There is one thing that I can do REALLY well. I can do more than the average person at one time. I am a master at multi-tasking. With this being said you will be amazed. I wake up at 8:00 and I am sitting at my desk at work at 8:30. WOW! I know. This is what I do to get there in the morning. I wake up at 8:00 and when I say I wake up I mean when the alarm goes off I hop outta bed. I am one of those....Dont hate! I am also one of those people that shower at night and set out her clothes before going to bed. So this is the morning routine.
8:00-Wake up

8:05-take four intestine cleanse tabs bu Colonix

8:06-pull hair back (I almost always wear my hair in a low pony tail or a bun for work, after all I do work at a bank!) Make-up applied

8:10-Weigh, stretch

8:12-get dressed

8:20-Mix up my fiber powder and drink it fast, take my vitamins

8:22-drive to work

8:30-Arrive at work, turn on computer and go straight to get coffee

Then it is sipping on coffee and getting e-mails and such started.


I usually have a bite of something whether it be nuts or a amazing grass bar when I take my fiber and vitamins.


9:30-Is breakfast! I almost always have wither oat bran or oatmeal. This is today's!

Oat bran, salba, stevia, mango, blueberries, almond milk (vanilla) and coconut oil. Yum! I usually try to take at least 30 minutes to eat this but it goes down quick while working.

11:30-I usually have a little snack like some more mango, watermelon or raw nuts to give me some energy right before going out with Shelly.

12:30-I do these intervals for 50 minutes, 3.5 miles on lunch.

walk 3 minutes

jog 2 minutes


When I get back I am sweaty and usually down a liter of water. Then it is a cool salad for lunch. I usually have either a can of light tuna on a bed of spinach with tomato or a chicken breast. Today it is chicken.


1:45: lunch

3:00-I usually have a half a cucumber and a whole raw bell pepper dipped in mustard for a snack to hold me over before going home.


Sometimes a onion in the mix.


Then it is hot green tea after that if I get hungry.



I get off work every day at 4:30 and then I head back to the gym.



5:00-I do 20 more minutes of intervals and then I lift weights for an hour. On Mondays, Wednesdays and Sundays I do yoga for a hour and a half at 7:00 p.m. after dinner. I just look at it as a stretching session instead of exercise so I usually don't count it towards the actual exercise I need daily.



I try to eat dinner at 6:30 p.m. every day and more often than not it is a chicken or tofu salad.


This is tonight's!



I eat this and then I TRY my hardest to not have anything else but a glass of wine at 9:00 to keep my hunger pangs at bay and allow me to sleep well. I go to bed at around 11:30 now a days and I try to get on bed and relax (read, facebook and such) by 9:00 so that gives me some down time to myself. There you have it folks...A day in the life of ME!




Ok now a review!


I got a great product try and I wanted to let you all know what I thought. The product is called HINT! It is water with a hint of natural flavors. I was so happy to get two flavors.


I tried both and loved them! I got a raspberry and cucumber and a blackberry one. Let me tell you a bit about them!


HINT is a premium essence water with a hint of flavor. Their motto at HINT is simple, “Drink Water, Not Sugar” and to help you do that, HINT provides naturally flavored water with no calories, sweeteners or preservatives making this a great alternative to juices and soda.
You may have also seen it on some of your favorite television shows such as Grey’s Anatomy, Boston Legal, CSI, The Early Show and more. It was also selected as the “Best Flavored Water” in 2007 by Health Magazine.
I LOVED this water. Please go to the website and see it for yourself. If you like flavored water and dont want chemicals and calories when you are trying to hydrate yourself this is the product for you. I give them two thumbs up!
See you soon!
-Heather