Monday, June 29, 2009

There is a first for everything!


This morning and this week for that matter is going to be a fast one! I am looking forward to a small vacation this weekend and I know that this week is going to fly by.

This weekend was filled with so many wonderful things. It was Athfest here in Athens and boy was it a packed one! There were tons of bands playing, drinking and shopping going on. I managed to keep myself somewhat cool and collected! That is tough to do in the Georgia heat though I tell you. I also tried out a new product that blew me away! I got a order....

From the Doctor.


Oh yes! I got a oder from Doctor Kracker that is. WOW! I was so surprised to get all these yummies in the mail! I couldnt wait to try them out and that is exactly what I did. I opened each one up and took bites and bites and well...bites! I love this product. Not one bad cracker and how they arrived to me in all one peice still amazes me.

There were so many flavors that I felt would go well with so many other things. The apple and cherry crackers went so well with peanut butter.
I like the bite size crackers. They are perfect and for 8 of them you get a nice serving with not a high calorie count. I loved the cherry semolina one!

We make good-for-you food that tastes good. Our Flatbreads and Snacker Krackers are 100% percent natural, and USDA certified organic. We bake with whole grains and seeds, and none of our crackers contain trans fats. From Pumpkin Cheddar to Seedlander, there's a seriously delicious Dr. Kracker for everyone in your family.

The Company
Dr. Kracker was founded in Dallas, Texas in 2003 by George Eckrich, Carsten Kruse, and Dr. Klaus Karg, three friends who share a passion for authentically made, delicious-tasting artisan breads. A fourth partner, Danny Kelly, is an expert in the special equipment needed to bake consistently excellent European-style Flatbreads and Snacker Krackers for our international cracker-loving customers.

In 2007, Klaus sold his interest in the company to George, Carsten, and Danny, and these original partners have enthusiastically manned the helm of Dr. Kracker as a trio ever since.

Truley a comapny that you can feel good about eating from! I love these crackers. The flat breads are AMAZING! I tried this one first and it was so filling! For 100 cals a flat bread you can not go wrong!

Look at that kracker!!! Loaded with seeds and grains. I love a product that you can SEE the good stuff. I masked up a avocado and smeared it on this one and oh my gawd was it good. Hummus is a great add on too :)
I give the Doctor a 10!!! I am going to be hooked I believe by the end of these boxes! If you have ever felt that crackers were a thing in the past as far as a good diet goes, your wrong. These are whole grain and amazing. Please go to their site and check out these. You will not be sorry that you did!
www.drkracker.com