Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Magic, I tell you!

Hey there! I am so glad to be back!
The last few weeks I have set out to find companies that I have not reviewed and products that I have yet to try. I of course was successful! I decided that I would contact a few eco friendly website for mom's. No, I am not pregnant but I do have readers that are or have children of their own. Little did I know that one of my favorite products of all time would come from a website devoted to healthy mom's. Well, it did and I couldn't be happier to tell you about this. First let me tell you about the company!

This is straight from ecomom.com: Founded to address the connection between the health of our environment and the health of our children, EcoMom is committed to making eco-conscious living easy, affordable, and rewarding. By helping women begin to take better care of themselves and their families - with education, support, tools and products - we empower them to take the all important first steps toward a healthier, more balanced, and sustainable lifestyle.
EcoMom.com is about bridging the gap between making healthy choices and making easy choices. We created EcoMom because we care and are concerned for babies and their moms, our families and our communities. We want every mom to be an EcoMom because being an EcoMom means making choices that are good for all of us, and the planet which we all share.
Originally launched by a passionate and concerned mother, EcoMom.com has become a team of moms, dads, aunts, uncles, e-commerce veterans, business and finance professionals committed to making healthy decisions for our children and planet as easy, practical and affordable as possible.


By partnering with charities like Healthy Child Healthy World and EcoMom Alliance, and joining forces with EcoMom Experts (professionals in pertinent fields such as health, nutrition, fitness and mindful living), we provide vetted products, up to the minute information, and non-stop inspiration.


With comprehensive forums, eco-conscious connecting, e-commerce and social shopping, EcoMom.com is "Mommerce" at its best - where it is fun and easy to make mindful decisions about the products to put on, in and around children and families.
We thank everyone for showing interest in our growing company. We built EcoMom.com for you and it certainly won’t succeed without your support. Our commitment is to authenticity, integrity and the health of our children and environment, and we are grateful to you for your shared commitment to doing the right thing.


Love your Family. Love the Planet.


EcoMom's standards ensure everything that they introduce to you has the safety of your family and the health of our planet in mind. Their promise to you is the general philosophy that guides all of their decision's made at EcoMom. These promises make their brand one you can inherently trust, and because it's such a large task, they enlist the help of Healthy Child Healthy World by using the requirements set forth by them as their model.
This is their grandest responsibility, and they may not be able to offer products in every category. Good-enough will not do. However, it is also essential to remember how far they have come in this movement and how far they still have to go to guarantee that all the products to which they have access to be safe for your children and the environment. Some of the names of the chemicals they want to avoid are long and unfamiliar, so they want to offer assistance in understanding what they actually mean when they appear in a product, or why it's best to stay away.


Products must:
Not be chronically toxic - including not carcinogenic, not reproductive toxic, not endocrine disrupting, not neurotoxic, and not teratogenic
Not contain toxic dyes
Not contain health compromising chemicals - including alkylphenols, polyurethane, petroleum distillates, phosphates, chlorine, chlorinated or brominated solvents, petroleum-derived or petrochemical fragrances, parabens, sulfur oxides, organohalides, formaldehyde, trichloroethylene (TCE), perchloroethylene (Perc), dioxins and furans, hexavalent chromium, organophosphate pesticides, polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs), di-(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), 2,4, dichlorophenoxyacetic acid (2,4, D), or triclosan.
Not contain sodium lauryl/laureth sulfates, mineral oil, petrolatum, propylene glycol, artificial colors and synthetic fragrances, synthetic preservatives, petroleum-based ingredients, formaldehyde donors
Not contain PVC
Not contain bisphenol-A (BPA), PFCs, PBDE (polybrominated diphenyl ethers)
Not contain heavy metals - including lead, mercury, cobalt, chromium, nickel, beryllium, arsenic, and cadmium
Not tested on animals
Not contain genetically modified organisms (GMOs).


"Most people want to consider the health and environmental effects of the products they buy, but lack the time to research high-quality, non-toxic options." Healthy Child Healthy World.
This site has everything to offer a mom. From organic food to eco chic clothing. I am telling you, if your a parent or not, this is the site to go to. The great folks at EcoMom sent me a skin cream that rocked my world! Little did I know that I would be shouting from the roof tops about this site and this product. Ok enough already, I will tell you what it is!


Egyptian Magic All-Purpose Skin Cream "The People's Choice" is new to your market. It is a phenomenal healing balm with legendary powers due to its unique mixture of all natural ingredients derived only from living plants and organisms. Egyptian Magic All-Purpose Skin Cream "The People's Choice" has been on the market since August 1991 with a solid track record, a loyal word of mouth following, and twice the healing power for half the price of conventional skin creams.








We call Egyptian Magic "The People’s Choice" for a simple reason: It is!


Egyptian Magic Ingredients:
olive oil
bees wax
honey
bee pollen
royal jelly
bee propolis
Divine love


Well, you have a loyal customer for life! It has made the skin on my face and hands feel amazingly soft and has even healed those nasty little red veins that were starting to show up on my cheeks!! I use it every day to remove my make-up, I use it on my eyes as a night-time eye balm (yes, those little crows feet are less noticeable) and I even used it on a mosquito bite to stop the itching! The next morning, no mosquito bite...no redness and no itching! It's amazing! I am telling everyone about it.This is truly the best skin cream I have ever had. It goes with me everywhere, and stays beside my bed when at home. Thank you for such an amazing product. I feel the love!

If you are looking for a cream that will do pretty much everything, this is the product for you. Every single time that I use this cream I am amazed. I can not rave about this product more!
Please visit www.ecomom.com and see for yourself, you will thank me later!


See you soon!
-Heather