Thursday, October 21, 2010

Hell Fire Jelly, is the jam!







Gooooood Morning!
I bet you thought I wasnt coming back eh? No way my dears, I am back and will do my best to keep the posting coming. Internet problems are the worst and when I am not connected I feel as though I am not connected with the world. Anyway, I am connected and I am glad! Incase you didnt already know (which you dont because I never told you ;) I am a private reader of Gwyneth Paltrow. I LOVE her private blog and I must say, it totally puts mine to shame. I am honored that I even get to check it out and when I get a e-mail about a new post I immediately stop what I am doing and click on the link. Time after time, it is packed with recipes, training tips, cool ideas and of course some of Gwyn's favorite products. I love the blog mostly because it is real. There is no sugar coating and it is what it is. She doesn't try to add extra flare or recommend things that I cant afford. It is awesome. Well, one product that she loves caught my eye and I just had to try some of it myself. "Hell Fire Pepper Jell" were the words that caught my eye. Those words paired with "wheat thins" had me drooling and dreaming of my own evening slathering the jelly on countless wheat thins. Yeah, I had it bad....
I decided to contact the actress myself and beg for a sample. So nice, she replied within the same hour and told me that my own jar had already been placed in the mail. How's that for customer service!!! Within 2 days, I was holding one of the years best products I have tried so far! That says a lot my friends, as you know, I have tried a TON of things this year. Without further due:





















Hell Fire Pepper Jelly
Actress Hillary Danner, has been making jams and jellies from her paradisaical back garden in Los Angeles for the last three years.
She concocted her most famous and incredibly spicy Hellfire Pepper Jelly from hot peppers in her backyard. There has been no stopping Jenkins Jellies and its been nuts ever since. Jenkins Jellies has since expanded from the back yard to using produce from mainly organic producers. You can find Jenkins Jellies at Hillary’s other project, her store, Studio Route 66.

















































You can buy the amazing jelly here:








Gweneth Paltrow wasnt kidding when she said that she like to slather this jelly on almost anything. You should have seen me when I first got this jar....It lasted about 2 days in my house. I LOVED them on wheat thins! Thanks Hilary for sending me the most delicious spicy jelly ever! I'm hooked and screaming from the roof tops about this product. The cute little spoon caught me by surprise and now I use it for all my jellies! If your looking for a conversation starter at a gathering or just want something to knock your socks off.




BUY THIS JELLY, it's the jam. ;) Sorry, I just had to.
Anyway, I hope you all have a great day and enjoy this short but spicy post.
-Heather