Tuesday, July 13, 2010

New to me!

Hello my peeps! Tuesday I think is the new Monday... I am so tired this morning!When I woke up this morning I made an espresso shot, that tells you right there how tired I was. I think I may have a slight coffee obsession...That is another post all together though. This morning is a review post! I have been seeing this product all over the blog world for months! I finally decided to try these babies out for myself and one question came to mind... Why oh why did I wait so long???


I love falafel. I love the creamy sauce that comes with falafel and when I saw that we were getting a Falafel King, I was so excited. Wait! One thing though....I dont eat falafel. Why? Didn't you just say you love falafel? Well, yes but lets face it folks...I dint like fried things. I would like to introduce a old friend to a new one.

The Old:
Looks good right? (Not to me...this actually hurts my tummy just looking at it!) Well, what if you could take this and make it into this?

The New:




To find amazing falafel chips! Yes, that's right! A chip made from falafel! And that's not all!!!


This company makes them , ,,,,!


I LOVE that I can feel great about eating these!


Flamous Brands, Inc USDA Organic Falafel Chips



When I saw the nutritional info I was sold! Chips that are loaded protein, good fats and low carbs...What more could you ask for?

A successful chef, an expert nutritionist, and a master CEO; are the three best friends and partners behind this first of a kind Falafel Chips:
For A Healthy Tasty Snack… Anytime go buy a bag!
They are the perfect side to salsa, dips, salads and sandwiches! I love em!
Thanks so much for letting me try them out! I am hooked! I am sharing them with everyone I know and you better believe that it is on my table when watching the world cup. Everyone so far is a raving fan!
See ya tomorrow!
-Heather