Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Grass Goddess!

Let's start this Wednesday off right shall we? The winner of the Yantra Mat is.....


Sarita! Sarita, please email me your address and phone number (for shipping only!) and I will get this mat right out to you. I hope you enjoy it as much as I am!

Do you know what my favorite color is?


GREENNNNNNN!!!!!!
If I have said it once, I have said it 40 million times....I LOVE AMAZING GRASS PRODUCTS!


Now, you know that I am a smoothie ahololic and I almost always use some amazing grass powder of some sort in my liquid meals. I was reading a blog that I love and saw that she was drinking a new product from the wonderful green company. I immediately contacted Terri and begged for a sample of the new energy filled green superfood! She, being the sweetest (and I must say quickest customer service women alive) got right back to me and said that she would be happy to send me a sample to review! Yippy! I have been known to put a cup of coffee in my smoothies to give me that extra boost in the the mornings and now I dont have to! I present to you thier New Product - Hold On To Your Hats!


Amazing Grass Green SuperFood just got an added kick of energy. Featuring Yerba Mate from Guayaki and organic Matcha green tea. These plant ingredients are loaded with polyphenols that support energy, vitality and clarity. Blended to perfection in a delicious tasting lemon lime powder that mixes well with juice, water or your favorite beverage. One serving gives you the antioxidant equivalent of 7 servings of fruits and vegetables and helps you hit your daily quota. A full spectrum of alkalizing green superfoods, antioxidant rich fruits, and support herbs unite with Acai and Maca to provide a powerful dose of whole food nutrition along with that extra energy kick. Complete with pre & probiotics and digestive enzymes to ensure rapid nutrient absorption and healthy digestion. What more could you want in a smoothie? I am telling you...go get it now! Need more of a nudge? Ok, you asked for it.

Green SuperFood Energy: All natural and organic ingredients include organic wheat grass, organic barley grass, organic alfalfa, organic spirulina, organic spinach, organic chlorella (cracked cell-wall), organic broccoli, organic yerba mate extract, organic matcha green tea, organic acai, organic maca, organic carrot, organic beet, organic rose hips, Organic pineapple, acerola cherry, organic flax seed powder, apple pectin fiber, F.O.S. (from chicory root), L. acidophilus, alpha and beta amylase, protease, lipase, lactase, cellulase, stevia leaf extract, natural flavors, citric acid, peppermint leaf and silicia. Soy free and Vegan.

Ok, I know that you are sold right? Just look at this and you just may get in the car and come right over to my house. I would make one for you but you would have to do some work though. I am very greedy with my amazing grass goodness.
Take this and make it into this! (what you see here is what my smoothies usually look like I have the powder in there, you just cant see it!) OH BUT YOU CAN FEEL IT! I didnt get the canister but I did get a handfull of on-the go packs. I love them because they fit right in my purse and I can always have my amazing grass with me. I have to say....the wheat grass canister is empty and just stares at me sadly. I love every product from amazing grass. So far all have impressed me and this one doesnt fail. My favorite though is the chocolate amazing grass, it truely is amazing that chocolate super food can taste so darn good! You should look in your local health food stores and see if they have the packs and or the canister. Earth Fare in the past have had samples of amazing grass when you go to the HBC counter! It has made my visits more frequent! Keep an eye out!
1 cup of mixed frozen berries
1 handfull of fresh spinach
1 cup of vanilla almond milk
1 scoop of Amazing Grass Superfood Energy powder (or one on-the-go pack)
and 1 tablespoon of bee pollen.
I added a little bit of water to the mix as well as 3 egg whites (I know, I know, I know, raw eggs??? Yes, please.)
Blend until smooth and what you get is the most AMAZING smoothie with enough punch to get you through your workout and then some. I have been taking my HUGE smoothie and dividing it into TWO. Not because I want to share with somone, nope. Because I want MORE! I usually drink one before going to the gym and then the other after. I love freezing my smoothies and then about a hour before I know that I want to drink it I transfer it to the fridge. By the time I get home it is just sitting there waiting for me! I am telling you, there is nothing better than a rich in vitamins, protein, probiotics, superfood smoothie after sweating your brains out in the gym. Nothing compares.
Thank you Terri for being the best, once again! I am thrilled to try this new product out and I must say, everytime I wear my amazing grass goddess t-shirt I always get comments. I wear my shirt with pride!
I kid you not folks! If I could, I would work for this company and travel around the world promoting it! It is my dream to have a company and products that I am passionate about and be able to blog about my experiences while traveling to health food stores across the country promoting, sampling and spreading the good word. Amazing grass...hire me!!!!
If you are in the market for one truly AMAZING product go to:
I can bet you almost anything that you will be shouting from the roof tops about this product. They dont just have powders. If you are not a smoothie person (even though you can just mix with straight water) they offer an array of products. There food bars are amazing, they have capsules (which I havent tried but I can pretty much vouch that they are great) and even travel size options! Go for it, you will thank me later!
Hope you enjoyed this post...Let me know which amazing grass product you like most.
See you tomorrow with another review, this one is going to be very interesting -Heather