Monday, January 30, 2012

Soda Streamer.



This mornings post is going to be amazing. If there is one thing that you know about me it is I am a fizzy water freak! I kid you not. Sometimes I can drink up to 2 liters. I justify it because I think that other people buy cokes every day so if I buy mineral water or carbonated water it is just the same. I however came across a company that seriously would make a difference in my life. I found. Soda Streamer!!!!




MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME, it came just in time!!!

I was on facebook last night and I saw a status of a friend of mine that was so excited about her soda streamer coming in the mail to her for Christmas. I couldn't believe it! I had no idea that other people knew what a soda streamer was....I told her that I was anxiously awaiting mine as well. She had posted a old commercial (from 1979) of the soda streamer in action and let me tell you....I laughed so hard. I had no idea that this machine had been around so long. I was impressed! What a awesome thing. So, let me tell you all about my new love!




Home Soda Makers
Making carbonated water and soft drinks is simple! Turn tap water into sparkling water in under 30 seconds, with no clean-up. Enjoy the freshness and convenience of homemade soda and protect the environment at the same time. No heavy bottles to carry, store at home or throw away. Fizz to your taste and add the flavor of your choice to make your favorite drink. Simple to clean and reuse. With a variety of colors and silhouettes, you'll be sure to find a soda maker to match with any decor.






Fresh, Fizzy Sparkling Water for 25 cents per liter!
Call it sparkling water, soda water, club soda or seltzer... But no matter what you call it, you'll save on lugging, storing and disposing of cases of sparkling water.
And, you’ll save money (a lot of money!) With SodaStream you’ll enjoy sparkling water starting at just 25 cents per liter.
Plus, with SodaStream, you control the fizz. Enjoy lightly carbonated water…or seltzer so fizzy it will tickle your nose. However you like your sparkling water, you can make it precisely to taste at just the touch of a button!
You can even make your own flavored sparkling water just by adding a few drops of SodaStream's all-natural, unsweetened MyWater flavor essences. That is so great! I LOVE it. As soon as I got it I tore it open and started pumping!



Take a look at what the old logo use to be. This is so cute~!
When a company has been around this long, you gotta trust that it is a awesome product. I will be a SodaStreamer for life!



Last night I decided that I would do something else besides just making my fizzy water as usual. I bought a cheap bottle if white wine and decided to give it a pump or two....What happened???



CHAMPAGNE!!!!!





I couldn't believe how good this was. I am a lover of champagne and now with a inexpensive bottle of Chardonnay or Riesling wine, it becomes champagne! Here are two other recipes that I came up with as well.



Orange Razzle Dazzle
3/4 - Sparkling Water
1/4 - Orange Juice




Working Girls Lime Ricky
1/2 -Sparkling Water
1/2 - Cranberry Juice
2 -Lime Wedges
Shake it up and drink!



All in all this company gets a 10, two thumbs up, four stars! It truly is an amazing product and I thank you Rob for sending one to me. I will be buying refills forever and I am telling everyone I know about the SodaStream! Even if you don't know anyone that would like one of these you should go ahead and get one for yourself. I always buy myself a Christmas present. Go to their site and see for yourself. There are different sodastreamers to choose from and value packs that has everything you need to "get fizzy".






I love that they have so many different flavors! From orange to root beer you will have homemade soda in a matter of minutes and it will save you some cash while you are pumping! Just take a look at the stats of soda vs homemade soda!



Coca-Cola®
100 cals
27g carbs
27g sugar
35mg sodium
23mg caffeine




VS




SodaStream Cola
34 cals
9g carbs
9g sugar
2mg sodium
15mg caffeine



OMG!



This just goes to show you how much of a healthy decision (in more ways than one) it is to go out and get one of these.



I hope that you seriously take a look at their products. You wont be sorry you did!



See you sooner than later!




-Heather