Friday, November 6, 2009

It's Friday!


The leaves are changing and it is GORGEOUS here in Georgia. This morning I woke up a hour early and decided that I would do some yoga. I did a twisting series and boy did my back need it. In the morning there are times that I feel really sore and stretching is just what I need!

After my yoga session I got ready and ran out the door. I need to remember that I need to start warming up my car before leaving the house. It was cold this morning and I had to sit in my car for a good 5 minutes before being able to pull out of the drive way.
By the time I got into work I knew one thing...

COFFEE! I have been drinking hot tea in the morning the last few days but I must say...It just isn't the same. This morning I didn't have any almond milk so I went for real cream. Yes, even I indulge at times (a lot actually!). It was just what I needed this morning to get me up and going. I needed a big cup of coffee to get me through my voice mails, emails and errands. Today is going to fly by...I can feel it.

This morning along with my coffee I ate a nutridel pecan flavored cookie. It was heavenly!

I liked the Pecan better than the Almond, I am sad that I have no more :(

I love these things!

After a couple of hours I needed my "real" breakfast! I just pop something in my mouth first thing to get my metabolism going and then in a few hours tackle my breakfast. It is necessary for me.

This morning was the same as all week. Sort of. 4 egg whites with my favorite! 2 slices of sprouted Ezekiel bread with chopped banana, Pb2 and Agave. Ok, so this is a HUGE breakfast. My breakfasts are getting bigger and bigger these days. I should just eat one slice of toast but for some reason I just need two. Oh well. It could always be worse. I am in need of some carbs today and it is going to fuel my weight lifting workout today. I am lifting for 50 minutes while on my lunch break. When I get back this will be had:


Today must be a day of BIG eats. I went for it this afternoon. Fresh salad greens and spinach from the garden, grilled chicken, mango and avocado. WOW! I also had a whole raw bell pepper, sliced tomato and cucumber dipped in mustard about a hour after this. I am a freak! I have been eating a TON today!

I did some errands and ran all over town for my boss. That is ok by me though....It makes the day go by MUCH faster. I will be sure to go home after work and go for a nice 45 minute walk and then munch on a snack here and there. I will be going out to dinner with my friend John which I haven't seen in weeks. Sushi it is tonight. Sorry no pictures but I plan on having a seaweed salad, some tuna and BEER. Yes, I do plan on having a few beers tonight. I haven't had a drink all week and I want a beer. Chinese and Thai beers are my favorite. Sake is what I usually have but I would much rather a beer tonight. I am going to aim for a really nice relaxing weekend tonight. I think that I am going to try to get outside as much as I can this weekend. I hope that you do too! I will have some great things to talk about next week so get ready for a great week of blogging!
See you on the flip side!

-Heather