Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Already a much better day....


This morning so far is going smoothly. Yesterday turned out to be a pretty stressful day for me and it flew by. Today will not the the case, not if I can help it. I came in this morning and was greeted (like most days) by Jessica (my co worker) she is always in a cheerful mood usually in the mornings and it is so nice to walk into the office and be greeted in a cheerful way. Thanks Jess!



Who is the first person that you see when you get to work? Are they pleasant?



This morning I ran to get some hot coffee (It is cold here) and my water and got started on my work. I have a after work social event tonight so I am going to try to allow some room for a glass of wine and some yummy finger foods later. I am thinking that it will be pretty simple but good food considering where it is coming from. Today's Oat bran is going to be a bit different. It is not going to be pumpkin goodness. It is going to be berry delicious! Here she is! This morning was Bob's Redmill 10 Grain oat bran mixed with egg whites, almond milk, and mixed organic berries! Yum! Simple but should do the trick for a little while anyway!



Now this is not what was the first thing that went into my mouth this morning...In fact I tried something NEW! I contacted the folks at Amazing Grass when I herd that they had some new flavors and of course being the best company on earth...They sent me over a few to try out. This morning I had to go for the chocolate peanut butter bar....Oh my.

If there is one thing that you should know about me....It is my love for peanut butter. I LOVE it more than anything (almost!). I opened this bar and took a bite first thing this morning to get my metabolism going and I was so pleased. Chocolate and peanut butter is the perfect marriage. They never fight!


I give this flavor a 10! It tasted seriously like a candy bar (in a GOOOOOD way). I always stick my bars in the fridge and I am telling the truth when I say, this bar would be perfect for breakfast, pre-workout snack, post workout snack or even desert. Seriously, just give me 20 of these babies! Of course I am raving about them to everyone that I see at the office. I have told so many people about this company, I am a walking add. I love my t-shirt and wear it all the time too!


Please go to their site and check out all of their AMAZING products. I am not kidding when I say....I love this company!




So, needless to say my morning is starting out MUCH better than yesterday. I am counting down for this MONTH to be over. It should be much much much easier from here on out as far as stress goes. Or so my horoscope says so ;)


I am not going to bore you with the same snacks and lunch. I had it yesterday and I am more than likely going to have it for the rest of the week. I am going to give yo a peak of my dinner though....It is AMAZING. I am in love with soup, more than you know.




I got Low Sodium Butternut Squash Soup (from my BFF in the whole world K) and added tofu. spinach and red onions to make this a totally hardy dinner. I never liked soup before in my life. I always felt like it was just a waste of time. It never filled me up in the past, I dont like the thought of drinking my dinner....This is not the case anymore I am thinking that I am transformed my way of thinking, about soup anyway.




Ok, on to some other things. Yall...I am getting some great things to try this week so you better believe that I will have some great things to review. I cant wait!




Today I am going to run on my lunch break. I plan on doing 40 minutes (4 miles) while on lunch. After work today I have a function to go to which means this:




Food spread and wine that I can expect at a after work function today. These things usually are awful as far as food goes but this one is being catered by a restaurant that I love. I am excited! That does mean though that I have to get in my exercise before hand. I will be running like crazy!


Well...I better run. I have a lot to do today and need to get on it!

See you all tomorrow!
Oh and check out this great give-a-way!

-Heather