Friday, July 30, 2010

What a morning!


I woke up this morning so well rested. Gosh, I needed it. I woke up to a client texting me that she was down another 1.5 pounds this week. That always makes me happy. I am so glad that my plan works for her. I then put some music on (Regina Specktor) and then started to stretch and do some light yoga. This always makes me feel good. 15 minutes later and I was up and at em. Got ready and out the door I went. Stopped to get some gas and was at work right on time. Yesterday before leaving the gym I ran into one of the sweetest girls I know (Ok, I dont REALLY know you but I KNOW your a sweetheart.) Anyway, she tore her ACL and I just want to put some positive vibes out there for my girl. I know how hard it is when you are injured and I truly am here for you if you need me, for real. Sometimes you have to take a step back so that you can take a step forward. YOU WILL NOT LOOSE ALL THE HARD WORK THAT YOU HAVE OUT IN. Promise. I know that it feels so bad when you want more than anything to do things like run, jump, dance and your body is literally saying no. Think of it this way. This is a way for you to THANK your body for allowing you to work your ass off the past three years. Let it heal, so it that you are in control and go back to some of the things that you put on the back burner because of hours of exercise. Write, do crafts, learn an instrument, whatever you wanted to do before but didnt have time. (Gosh, I think that I even needed to write this). I wish you well and you will be ok. This too will pass and it will even faster if you just relax. Get in that tub!
So, here I am at 9:00 a.m. feeling a little hurt over the whole thing. Well, I am determined to have a good Friday if it is the last thing that I do. So, I am going to brush off and get back up. I will be giving the best possible customer service today for sure (not that I don't anyway, my customers come first no matter what). What makes a tough morning a little bit better?
Oats! I added a half of a banana and some fresh blueberries. Topped it off with some bran flakes and fiber one for some crunch. It was totally good. That paired with a HUGE cup of coffee and that my friends is what I call breakfast. I am in no way saying that I am completely better but I am getting there. Today as far as eats go will be a bit different. I don't have anything set aside for dinner and I am refusing to eat tuna again for lunch. I just cant do it. I am thinking that Earth Fare just may be getting a visit from me today. I want the strawberry Greek yogurt from Stoney Farms but we don't have it yet. Ahhhhhhh! The folks from Stoney farms sent me two coupons and I am holding out until I get the strawberry. Kroger or Publix here needs to get on it! After about tow hours I opened up this bottle of sunshine! Kombucha! I have contacted Synergy like 10 times and they wont send me even a reply back saying no to me...How is that for customer service? I mean, I dont get upset if a company wont sent me some product. We are going through some tough times but come one!!! At least tell me no! So nope, I will not be talking about this bottle of love. I will keep my lips sealed. I will however be honest and say that I drank the whole thing :) After all, I wouldn't be honest if I kept my eats (or drinks in this case) from ya!


So, I know that you all have been waiting for the out come of my give-a-way!!! Random number 27= Sonja. Sonja please send me your address and info to my e-mail address. I have no idea you guys why my comments are not working...I did get the e-mails though in my yahoo box (all 136 of them) I am working on this as we speak. What is up blog spot??? Anyway, Congrats!!! I think you are going to FREAK over these products.
I got something else in the mail yesterday and tried it out last night for the first time. Yes, this is kinda a Colonix update. The folks at Dr.Natura sent me this to help with the plumbing. It surely worked when I woke up this morning. So just to let you guys know what I am doing it is a colon cleanse (I just got done with my first month). I thought that for sure I would be seeing some of the gross stuff that I have seen on their website (don't look while eating your lunch). However the results so far hasn't been that great, sorry! I spoke with a wonderful women Korinna (talk about good customer service) and she was brain storming as to what would help me. Wells she sent me another month of the Colonix (sometimes this things take time) and the Flora Tabs. So right now I am drinking a tea every other night, ever morning having a fiber drink with 16oz of water and at night before bed taking the flora tabs. I have only taken the flora tabs once (last night) but this morning there was success! That made me feel better. I am sorry for talking about this but I have promised to give you guys (and Korinna) updates on the product that I am trying. I am giving (so far and will keep you posted) two thumbs up for the Flora tabs. Here is a little info on them.
8 Strains of Probiotic BacteriaHigh-Potency, Freeze-Dried8 Billion/Serving 100% Natural and Vegetarian 60 Vcaps
A high-potency, stable freeze-dried, professionally formulated probiotics supplement in enteric coated vegetarian capsules. It contains 8 different species of beneficial bacteria with a minimum of 4 billion cells per capsule. Designed to provide a balanced blend of the prominent species of resident intestinal bacteria. Suitable for vegetarians. So as you can see, this stuff is pretty good. Check out their site!!!
So, I have no idea what I will be eating for lunch today and dinner so I will just leave you with my morning eats! It is just one of those days...I am more than likely going to have a apple with some almond butter, a Ezekiel wrap with some fresh tomato, avocado, lettuce, basil, tofu and onion. Dinner will more than likely be a salad with maybe fish or chicken and a late snack of frozen watermelon. Nature's Popsicle! I love it. I am loving the fact that it is FRIDAY even more. So sorry that this post is all over the place. I am all over the place today!!!
I hope you all have a day and I will be updating you on Monday with some new product reviews! I am going to be trying out some amazing looking sparkling beverages! Oh yeah and the best news all year....WERE GETTING A TRADER JOES!!!! I am so freakin excited and it should be here by the end of the year!
See you my lovey's!
-Heather