Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday makes me HAPPY.

I had a amazing time last night on my date! Yippee! FINALLY I have had a tiny bit of success with a guy that is normal! We had a great time at a wine tasting and then we went to dinner. By the time dinner was over I looked at my watch and was so surprised that it was 10:00 p.m. (now that is a good sign). I hope to see him on Monday. I am thinking that this could be a good thing!

I had some blueberry oats today. My meals are going to be different today for sure but breakfast is the same, and I don't mind at all!
Whoa! Look at that close up. You wanna eat it....don't you? Well my friends this tasted as good as it looks for sure. I am telling you, it doesn't get better than this. My lunch today is all veggies. I feel a little weird just eating veggies but I am having a Tahiti sauce with it and a spelt wrap.Not my usual lunch at all. Since I am just having veggies with a spicy Tahiti I decided that I needed more substance. So here you have it. Yummy. I am also going to be having a small Brazilian papaya!!! I am in love with this fruit this season as well. Great picture if I do say so myself. I am thinking that I am going to be eating more of this later this weekend. I also had some unpictured raw almonds (about 25). I have no idea what will be for dinner but I am thinking something light and something filled with protein and veggies. I am feeling like a healthy weekend of juices (K got a juicer!!!). I am so freakin excited. Ok sorry for the late post but I have been BUSY here at work. I will see you guys on Tuesday (if not before) and I will tell you all about my fabulous weekend. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend as well.
Tootles!
-Heather