Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Back from my trip!

So I am back!!!!
I have to say that going on this trip was one of the best things that I have ever done. I got some great pictures and even better memories! I am on the left. This was our first trip together just as sisters. It was awesome and we had so much fun. Maybe even a little to much fun...is that possible?

Us in the headlands. What a gorgeous place.

The Make Out Room. We danced our butts off!


Dinner with drink in my hand. We ate at this VERY fancy fantastic restaurant called the Millennium. It is vegetarian and vegan. Amazing!



Me on the left and Sonja on right. I love this picture because you can seriously see how much fun we are having. Just being together. I have so many things waiting to be reviewed and I will be getting started doing so some time either Friday or Monday. I need to get settled back in. Just wait though! It is going to be good. I just couldnt wait to blog about my trip so this is a little taste. I missed you all!
-Heather