Monday, February 6, 2012

Technology like none other! CW-X

Good morning yall! What a week it has been and boy am I glad to of had the weekend to relax. I also used the weekend to do something else... To try out a new product! I was running with my group just the other week and a friend of mine was raving about a new pair of running pants that her husband had bought her for Christmas. She said "these things are amazing!!! They literally keep my hips and knees in place, I feel great when I am wearing them." I immediately thought "I have to have a pair." So the next day I got on-line and set out to see what these CW-X fancy pants were all about. Boy was I glad! When I first got on the site (which is nicely done btw) I was pretty much sold at first glance. The more I read, the more I wanted a pair to try myself. With that being said, I contacted Sarah over at CW-X and BAM! She sent a pair my way to review.
Here's a little bit about CW-X and the story behind the amazing technology! Wacoal Sports Science dedicates CW-X® to people everywhere in the world who love the exhilaration and challenge of sports. Because to celebrate sports is to celebrate what's best in human beings. Japan's Wacoal Corp, the world's largest manufacturer of intimate apparel, has spent half a century creating clothing born of a deep understanding of the body. Combining its scientific knowledge of the human anatomy with its experience in complex fabrications and apparel design, the company first entered the performance sports apparel market in Japan in 1991 with CW-X® Performance Conditioning Wear.
Recently the company launched the CW-X® brand in the US market through the newly formed Wacoal Sports Science Corp. Wacoal Sports Science Corporation, headquartered in New York City, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Wacoal International. The company's mission is to meet the sports performance needs of the active US consumer through the CW-X brand, the world's first truly anatomically-engineered high performance sports apparel. In a study in Kyoto, Japan, electrical pulse activity of the muscles (muscles firing into motion) was measured electromyographically. Unsupported and partly supported legs both show frequency decrease during exercise, indications of fatigue. Legs supported by CW-X® showed negligible frequency decrease.ENGINEERED TO MAKE YOUR BODY A MORE EFFICIENT MACHINE. By harnessing your muscles with Targeted Support, CW-X tights help prevent injury, at the same time that Xcelerated Recovery ensures your body feels better faster.
TECHNOLOGY OVERVIEW: For forty years, scientists at Wacoal Human Science Research Center in Kyoto, Japan have studied kinesiology, the science of human movement. They have tested over 35,000 people and analyzed injuries relative to warm-up and cool-down periods. They have come to understand the mechanics of joints and muscles in minute detail. This exhaustive study of body movement has culminated in over 50 patents worldwide.
Wanna see what they look like? Well, here ya go!
I have to say. I swear to you, I have never worn anything like it!
The stabilyx tights are the only tights I will wear when going out for a cold weather run. I feel a huge difference in comfort, fatigue, stability & support feel like I can run forever!!! I am totally sold and will be buying another pair for sure. I doubt that I will ever look at running gear the same way!
Thank you Sarah and CW-X for truly amazing products! I promise you if you get a pair, you wont be sorry!
Hope you enjoyed my review and found it helpful. I have tried so many products from all over and I can tell you, hearing a review from someone that knows can save you some major time and money!
Have a wonderful rest of your week!
Until next time!
-Heather