Sunday, October 2, 2011

Nut Butters From Heaven.




This just so happens to be one of my favorite nut butter companies. I have seen these butters all over the place and knew that it was time for me to see what all the fuss was about. I contacted the company and so they sent me over some amazing samples. I swear...I will never go back to Smuckers. Nope.


Are you ready to start the day with a review? Well get ready because I just may be introducing you to your new love...

www.artisanafoods.com






Taste – Simply put, they taste the best
Unique variety – In addition to our superior Almond Butter and Tahini, we make five unique varieties: Walnut Butter, Pecan Butter, Cashew Butter, and Macadamia/Cashew Butter. Our coconut products include the ever popular Coconut Butter and it's related "Bliss SuperFood Blends... as well as our NEW Extra Virgin Pure Coconut Oil.
Fresh – We hand-select only the finest new-harvest nuts, seeds and coconut for our butters - our almonds and walnuts are the best California has to offer
Quality – All of our nut and seed butters are hand crafted in small batches in Berkeley, CA with careful attention to detail.
Organic – We only use 100% certified Organic nuts, seeds, and coconut meat which means no toxic pesticides, chemicals, or genetically modified organisms. (Certified by the CCOF)
Pure – We don't add any extra ingredients. No salt, sugar, preservatives or artificial flavors - Nothing. Which means that all you get is the clean, fresh taste of nuts and seeds the way nature intended.
Raw – The ingredients which comprise our products are raw, not roasted, and made into butter with a low temperature process. This means that all of the enzymes, proteins and vitamins are intact, in their natural state and fully utilized by the body. Heat destroys these sensitive nutrients.
Powerful – Forget caffeine! Packed with energy-laden nutrients, our nut butters are a great source of sustained energy.
Healthy – Nuts and seeds in the form that we make them - totally raw and organic and processed into butter (purée) - are among the most basic and healthy foods one can eat on the planet, offering to the consumer:
*Non-animal proteins and enzymes
*Vitamins and Minerals
*Essential fatty-acids (including Omega-3, of which Walnut butter has the most)
*Fiber
... All in products more readily digestible than whole nuts...making them truly whole foods.
PEANUT, GLUTEN, and DAIRY FREE
Kosher – All of our products are KSA Kosher certified.
Storage – None of our products need to be refrigerated



I got in the mail all the babies and a large jar of the pecan butter and coconut butter. OMG, go get the pecan butter, it's my fave. I got a sample of all the butters in little packs. So easy for me to grab one and go. I loved all the flavors and now that I have tried them all I know which ones will be in my cabinet forever! I seriously was just sitting at home thinking about almond and walnut butter. I have never in my life tasted anything so darn good!!! The Pecan Butter is the best tasting spread ever. I had it on my oatmeal this morning and it was to die for. I catch myself all day dipping my finger into the jar!

The Cacao Bliss is my third favorite and I think that this would just about taste good any anything. I would love to make some peanut butter cookies with this jar! Yum!




Artisana- The Art of Healthy Food

Creating unique, delicious, healthy, gourmet food is a work of passion for us, blending together nuts and seeds like the vibrant colors of an artist's palette. Handmade with care, our organic foods are crafted using a temperature controlled process that preserves the life-essential fatty acids, proteins, vitamins, and enzymes.

What makes our Nut Butters so special?

Taste - Simply put, they are amazingly delicious.

Unique variety- In addition to our superior Almond Butter and Tahini, we offer unique varieties: Walnut Butter, Pecan Butter, Cashew Butter, and Macadamia/Cashew Butter. Our coconut products include the ever popular Coconut Butter and it's related Cacao Bliss, as well as our Extra Virgin Pure Coconut Oil.

Fresh - We hand select only the finest new harvest nuts, seeds and coconut for our butters. Our almonds and walnuts are the best California has to offer.

Quality - All of our nut and seed butters are hand crafted in small batches in Oakland, CA with careful attention to detail using strict food safety protocols.

Organic - We only use 100% certified organic nuts, seeds, and coconut meat which means no toxic pesticides, chemicals, or genetically modified organisms. (Certified by QAI)

Artiasana - The Art of Healthy Food

Pure - We don't add any extra ingredients. No oil, sugar, preservatives or artificial flavors - Nothing. Which means that all you get is the clean, fresh taste of nuts and seeds the way nature intended.

Raw - Our raw products are made into puree with a temperature controlled process.

This means that all of the enzymes, proteins and vitamins are intact, in their natural state and fully utilized by the body. Powerful - Forget caffeine! Packed with energy-laden nutrients, our nut butters are a great source of sustained energy. Healthy - Nuts and seeds in the form that we make them - totally raw and organic and processed into butter (purée) - are among the most basic and healthy foods one can eat on the planet, offering to the consumer:
  • Non-animal proteins and enzymes
  • Vitamins and Minerals
  • Essential fatty-acids (including Omega-3, of which Walnut butter has the most)
  • Fiber in all products more readily digestible than whole nuts...making them truly whole foods.
  • Certified Kosher (KSA)
Made in a facility that processes tree nuts, but does not process any peanuts, gluten, dairy or soy

From the taste to the organization it is a 10! I am in love with these butters and I know that you will be too if you try them out. Please go on-line or a local store that carries these fantastic products and try them out for your self. You wont be sorry you did!

Jaisan you really are the best for sending me these jars of goodness. You totally made my whole year! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!


Please Please Please if you are in the market for the best raw butters ever visit them at :


www.artisanafoods.com

Thanks so much for allowing me to try the best nut butters around!

-Heather