Thursday, August 4, 2011

A new way to salt your food!

Hello Friends!!!

Ok, so it is rare that I find a company that I love this much! So much that I took their products and divided it into two posts! I think that this next product that I tell you about from Elete is so awesome I am shouting from the rooftops about them to everyone! I am a southern gal so if there is one thing I know about. It's SALT! I have tried so many salt substitutes and this one is by far the best tasting one yet! I kid you not! Check it out!!!






















Fortisalt is designed to nutritionally fortify food anywhere salt is desired. Refined salt and even some sea salts are ultra-processed and can be treated with unwanted chemicals (i.e., bleach to ensure uniform color). Unlike table salt, sea salts or even salts marketed for their trace mineral content, FortiSalt is designed to add broad-spectrum essential minerals and trace elements in nutritionally significant amounts through food.
FortiSalt is all-natural, vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free. Using FortiSalt will significantly fortify your food with magnesium, potassium, every essential trace mineral (except iron) and make food taste like it should.





Features:
Reduce sodium in recipes with full flavor from balanced mineral salts
A good source of 10 essential minerals
Better flavor than plain salt
Provides mineral nutrition in a ways natural to the digestive system
You'll never use table salt ever again
Family friendly
Manufactured at an NSF, cGMP-certified facility.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten-Free




Suggested Use: Consume 3 servings (1 serving = 1 teaspoon) daily divided with meals. Use FortiSalt in place of salt or sea salt normally used on food or in cooking. To reduce added sodium in recipes more than 50% while maintaining full flavor, replace one measure of salt with three measures of FortiSalt (i.e., 1 tsp. of salt with 3 tsps. of FortiSalt). This will provide better balanced flavors and nutrition with reduced sodium.





Karie was so kind to send me some of this product from Elete and boy was I glad. I am in love with this stuff! I have used it on so many things and it never fails me. I love it. It is so easy to spray on and tastes amazing! PLEASE, go to their site and see for yourself!


https://store.healthsoluteions.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=fortisalt



And if your not sold yet check this out!!! Readers of my blog will receive 15% off the purchase price of Elete products (before tax and shipping) when you use the code" foodnfeelings" ***The coupon is good through the end of the year and is limited to one use or one coupon per customer.***






I bet with one taste, you too will be happy you bought it! Let me know if you do and what you think! Thanks so much Karie and the Elete team! You guys rock!!!





Thanks and see you soon!


-Heather