Monday, July 25, 2011

Sweat in fashion!


Happy Monday to you!!!

I'd like to introduce to you a headband like none other! Are you ready? Well I hope so!


SWEATY BANDS!!!


They’ve turned perspiration into a fashion sensation! Sweaty Bands are the ultimate sports and fitness headband, uniquely designed for women and girls who want to show their style, even when they sweat a while! Slip into one today and become a Sweaty Bands believer. Like potato chips, you can’t have just one, so check out their monthly six-pack. Go ahead; turn on the Sweaty Jukebox, take your time, and enjoy your visit!
Sweaty Bands - Hot Looks


Here is a little bit about the maker of this fantastic product!






Hello! My name is Donna. I'm a married mother of three. I have been teaching group fitness classes and personal training for 20 years. It is my passion and my hobby. I started making Sweaty Bands as a way to supplement my income. I have an obsession with having the freshest tunes to keep my students motivated. My entire paycheck was going to new music! Selling a few Sweaty Bands out of my gymbag was a way for me to keep buying music and pay for continuing education. Sweaty Bands have provided me the opportunity to do what I love and make a little money on the side. I hope you LOVE them as much as I do!
Fitfully Yours,Donna












These are the headbands that I recieved and let me tell you, I put these babies to the test! I ran, I swam and I slept in one by mistake even! I tell you what, THEY WORK! They didnt slip or slide. They are SUPER cute and even made my old gym clothes look cool! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these headbands. I have already gotten a ton of compliments! If you are looking for a headband that will stay put AND look cool, this is it!




They have so many to choose from you wont want to just get one. TRUST ME ON THIS ONE!


I give sweaty bands a 10!


Thanks so much! I never want to take mine off!

-Heather