Thursday, November 11, 2010

Erin Braxton, designer of ultimate lounge wear!

Hey there! Welcome to the middle of November! Can you believe that we're here?
I can honestly say that I am surprised how fast Thanksgiving is approaching. I am ready to get started with Christmas shopping and I am hoping that you are too.


Don't wait til the last minute! From now until Christmas the blog will be packed with wonderful gift ideas and today's post is no exception. In fact, if you are looking for something truly special, look no further. I found a company and products so great that I could barely wait to tell you about it. I found Erin Braxton! I was reading blogs one day and came across a blogger that was raving about the comfort of her clothing line. The fabric was "to die for" and just one look I knew that I wanted to see for myself what all the fuss was about. I contacted Erin to see if she would be so kind to allow me to try out some of her wonderful creations. I have to say, it is always great to speak directly to the creator themselves and get a birds eye view of the product and company before I receive the package. Erin was on top of her game and I totally respect her for that. I would send out a e-mail and she would always get back to me within a few hours. I was impressed by the questions that she asked me and felt so special that she decided that I would be worth the expense to send me some of her amazing clothing. She doesn't just send anyone product as her line is expensive to produce and who can afford to send out things to every blogger that inquires? You know by now that I usually review food products, supplements and new and exciting gadgets geared toward well being. I have set out to find some great Christmas gifts for you or your special someone! Get out your wish list folks, this site and her clothing needs to be at the top of your list! Trust me on this one! Lets take a closer look at Erin:










Erin Braxton : Designer Profile























Erin posing with Erin Braxton Lounge wear model, Aria, Las Vegas.


The early years:
From birth I always loved my name and wanted to do something fun with it. I always loved being cute with little to no effort. I was always very interested in fashion and clothes. I always enjoyed lounging around, alone or with others.

College, circa 1996
Following 4 years of study, internships and more internships, armed with a journalism degree, I set off to Dallas, TX for an exciting life in the world of advertising.

The ad agency years: 1996-2007
I did what I set out to do. I landed a job at the big ad agency, then had a short stint in a major retail corporate marketing department before heading to the next big ad agency. I got to travel all over to this photo shoot and that TV shoot. I met some cool people, stayed in some great hotels and had some amazing meals. But in the back of my mind I wanted a different life.

The epiphany: summer 2003
One weekend my lifelong best friend, Kandy , came to visit me in Dallas . We shopped every TJ Maxx and Marshalls in the city, obsessed with finding cool pajamas and sexy moo moo's (that was tough). When the time came to decide what to return and what to keep, all of my new pajamas and loungewear were in the "keep" pile. Being cute and sexy at home, even when I'm just hanging around by myself was always my thing. You never know who might drop by.



But I couldn't sacrifice comfort and I found it difficult to find things that fit all of my needs; sexy, comfortable, current and company appropriate.. Then, one day it hit me, "Why don't you just create your own line of loungewear that is everything you'd want it to be?" So I did. Through much trial and error, self-education, and passion, Erin Braxton loungewear was born.

Today...
In 2007, I relocated myself, my business and my Westie to Los Angeles to pursue my loungewear dream. The fact that I'm not a traditional fashion designer has helped to keep me going and positive. I love creating beautiful things for women that they'll enjoy.

Erin's Philosophy
you can be cute, hip, sexy and comfortable...all while lounging you can be sexy for your significant other and comfortable at the same time. you can be cute when you run out to take care of a few errands without having to change into something different. your loungewear can be hip enough for travel. you can rock the best loungewear poolside and beachside in your favorite destination escapes.

Erin's Loungewear Is...
Hip, sexy and comfortable. I like to call it hip comfort. Eco-friendly, made with super soft modals and cottons. Designed with flattering lines, simple cuts and a focus on current fashion. Cut to flatter today's realistic body type, the relaxed fit works with your curves. Versatile lounge wear, useful in many everyday environments.





I received the basic top and pant set from Erin in Indigo. Erin told me just how wonderful the fabric was. SHE WAS RIGHT! When I opened the package and felt the clothing I was amazed. Her clothes are worth every penny. Soft and luxurious! I didnt want to take them off! I could spend every day in this outfit and feel great. The cut is amazing and truly felt as if she made it just for me!





$60.00
Our basic tank will become a permanent staple in your loungewear wardrobe. Made from our super soft modal, it will feel like you're wearing absolutely nothing. The sexy, low cut neckline gives it a flattering compliment to the bosom without revealing too much. This versatile loungewear piece is perfect to wear with jeans, or a layering piece to any ensemble. And of course, you can pair it with almost any of the Erin Braxton lounge pants or shorts and make the perfect pajamas. You may want to order more than one so you have them on hand when needed.

$84.00
These basic lounge pants are great for just lounging around, walking the dog or even sleeping. They're so soft you'll want to wear them forever. Pair them with the basic tank or knotted tank if you want a full ensemble.
















Click on any of these links to see what's hot at erin braxton:
silky shirt
hoody cardigan
knotted chemise
basic pant
knotted tank
silky chemise
basic ls tee
tunics & coverups
eb tops
super lounge tee
gym short
cap sleeve tee
kimono wrap
tuxedo pant
siky gown
basic short
hoody tunic



Erin has a blog herself and I love reading it! Actually her blog is what really made me feel comfortable contacting her. I love websites that have their own blog and it makes the products and company personal in my opinion. Go to the site:



www:erinbraxton.com

I give this product and company a 10! Dont take my word for it though, try something out for yourself. You will be thanking me later! Mom, sister, aunt, friend, lover, child, you can easily find something for everyone!

Here, you will find the perfect gift! Hope you enjoy!
-Heather