Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last day of 2009, WHEW!

I have to say...This year was PACKED for me! There were MANY UP's and MANY DOWNS. Just like any other year I suppose. I am pretty much going to focus on the GOOD and forget about the bad that happened. Here it is in picture form!

I managed to move out of my horrible living situation. FINALLY into a great place. With roomies.




I got a new car!!! Well, new to me. I ended up getting the same car that I had before but just one year younger.



I had a ton of girl time, which included ALL of Sex In The City! I went to San Francisco with my sister and got in some great sister time!

I played a TON of music!!!

I ate, drank and made some amazing food/drinks!
I also found and signed a lease for MY OWN place!



I FINALLY GOT TO MY FEEL GOOD WEIGHT! With hard work and a lot of effort of course!

This is me and Shelly. She is my walking partner in crime (along with Karen of course). We walk a hour almost at least a hour two to three times a week.
Some other things that went on during year that I have left out are:
-I made some new friends!
-started a yoga practice on my own.
-learn how to play the piano
-helped several people with diet and exercise programs
-Tried out some AMAZING products!
-Go through another year at the bank
-went on many trips
-Got asked to TEACH a yoga class
-Made stretching a huge part of my life
-Got over TWO injuries and have been injury free for 6 months
and
-wrote in my blog for the third year in a row!
That is that my peeps! I hope you all have a SAFE and wonderful New Year!!! See you on Monday!
-Heather