Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Two down, Two to go.

This morning I feel well rested! I am just wanting to glide right into Friday. I think that it is possible if I continue to keep thinking in this way. I woke up this morning got ready and while doing so I was thinking. I was thinking about life. Just life in general. How we have to wake up, do the same Ole' same Ole'....thing. I look forward to this weekend because the beginning of next week wont be the same. V-a-c-a-t-i-o-n time! I am going to be in San Fransisco. My favorite city in the U.S. I am so excited to be going back so soon. I was just there only two months a go. I am in love with this place. I got some pretty darn cool things in the mail that I am going to tell you about later. One was a complete surprise. I am trying to get some of my reviews done with before I go on my trip. I will be gone for a whole week and no blogging is not in the agenda. I feel like I have been reviewing so much that I haven't been able to talk much about what is going on in my life. Well a lot is! I will just have to fill you in as I go and in between reviews~!
This mornings breakfast had to be warm...It was actually chilly this morning. I absolutely hated having to try and find a long sleeved shirt and slacks to wear. Oh well, my oats do it for me every time. Even on vacation I will be bringing my oats.
This oatmeal tasted just as good as it looks. It was warm goodness! I added some wheat bran, pine nuts, almonds and cinnamon to make it extra tasty. I was full for hours. Even in the summer I will be able to have a breakfast like this because I have seen some really incredible raw oatmeal recipes on-line and really want to try one. I decided that I would soak the wheat bran first for an hour to make softer. It worked rather well. After breakfast and getting into my day I decided that Green Tea was just not enough. A coffee drink was in need. I needed some more caffeine this morning and the Green Tea that is here is Decaf. What is up with that!?! I had a lovely cup of Joe and it hit the spot.

My coffee looked foreign when I got it...




What is all that on the side? I did have some soy milk, extra shot of espresso and sugar free vanilla flavor. It was great. There are some days where coffee is not a top priority but I have to say these days, it happens more than I would like to admit. I figure though that if coffee is my worst habit than so be it. That is the least of my worries.

This morning I would like to review a product that came to me as a complete surprise! I love it when that happens, I tried this out the moment I got it. Well...mainly because it had something to do with CHOCOLATE!!!


A History of Great Taste
To get to the heart of why Adora Calcium supplements taste so great, look no further than their sweet history. While other calcium supplements are produced by pharmaceutical companies specializing in everything from bandages to baby powder, Adora Calcium is made by a small chocolate manufacturer that has been producing quality chocolate products for 130 years.
Meet Thompson Brands
In 1879 William Thompson, one of the early innovators in the American chocolate industry, founded W.H. Thompson Confectionery in Meriden, Connecticut. As consumer demand for more healthful chocolate products grew, the business branched into three distinct product lines under the name Thompson Brands:
Thompson Candy / Chocolate – continuing the age old tradition by offering a full line of premium chocolate novelties including chocolate bunnies, candy coins, and chocolate cigars. For more info visit: www.thompsoncandy.com
Thompson Organics – catering to environmentally-conscious and health-minded consumers with rich, organic chocolates that are high in cacao. Purchase the popular 70% Cacao Dark Chocolate Bar here. For more info visit www.thompsonorganics.com
Adora Calcium – combining calcium and vitamins with premium chocolate to change calcium supplementation from just palatable to truly pleasurable. Buy Adora Calcium online.
The Thompson Brands Difference
Chocolate is one of life’s simple pleasures. The team at Thompson Brands understands the joy that our products bring, so we go out of our way to provide friendly customer service that will keep you smiling from your time of purchase right up to your first delicious bite. If you have a question about a Thompson Brands’ product, or would like to place an Adora Calcium order, you may do so online through the Adora Calcium Store, or you may contact us at info@adoracalcium.com or 1-800-648-4058.Thanks for getting to know Thompson Brands and Adora Calcium!


This tells you the history and gives you links to their website. I am new to the whole review thing so I am trying my best now to give you all the info that you may need about the product. Beth and I tried these out and it was awesome. I loved the idea of healthy chocolate and all the calcium that I was getting. I give this product a 10!

I also think that this was a really good article about women my age and how much calcium I should be getting.

Check this out!

Women 20-30 Years Old
Calcium Requirements for Adults Ages 19-30 = 1000 mg calcium per day
The twenties are an exciting time of independence and maturity. This phase of life also represents the beginning of the child-bearing years for many women. Pregnancy brings about a whole new level of wonderful and amazing changes to a woman’s body, each with its own challenges.
Building Bone - Slow and Steady As a woman in your twenties, you have already built the majority of your bone mass. However, you will continue to slowly build bone mass over the next decade. While this increase in bone density occurs much more slowly than it did during your teen years, it is still important to be steadfast in practicing healthy bone habits.
Bone Basics
Continuing to participate in regular weight-bearing exercises and getting plenty of vitamins and minerals such as vitamin D and calcium, helps strengthen bones naturally and will reduce the risk of bone-related problems such as osteoporosis later in life. Exercises to consider include walking, running, stair-climbing, weight lifting, and even dancing.
Health Challenges of a Twenty-SomethingYour twenties are full of activity and lots of new responsibilities. Life tends to get a bit more complicated with career, family, friend, and community obligations. In addition, as a woman you may be faced with the following health challenges:
PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome) – the pain and discomfort of PMS is very real and often includes menstrual cramps.
Pregnancy – having a “baby on board” is a beautiful thing, but it requires extra care in what you eat. If you don’t get enough calcium throughout pregnancy, your growing baby will get what it needs from your bone stores, leaving you at risk for the porous, brittle bones of osteoporosis.
Chronic Dieting – many young women are constantly on a diet. This can be dangerous for bone health. Being thin is a risk factor for osteoporosis. In addition, counting calories makes it very difficult to meet nutrient needs, especially calcium. If you feel you must diet, make sure to take a multi-vitamin along with an additional calcium supplement, like Adora Calcium so that your bones will be protected.
Drinking Alcohol & Smoking – being 21 and over means you can legally go to clubs where drinking alcohol and smoking are common place. Both habits can lead to bone loss, so practicing moderation and avoiding smoking are the healthiest options.
All in all this is a fantastic product! I loved it. Go and get some!
The nice folks at ADORA as a additional bonus for my readers they have added a special onnline discount code-----"afriend" Use this code when buying and you will recieve $4 off their order. store.adoraCalcium.com
Go and get it!


On to another fantastic product!!!
I got Perfection Cream From Perfect Organics off the earthturns.com website!!! Oh and it is truly PERFECTION.
www.earthturns.com

Fragrance Free
100% Natural
100% Fresh
100% Pure Perfect of Natural Ingredients
A great Anti-aging face cream

It has been perfectly blended with all natural ingredients to promote skin health and improved elasticity of the skin. This deep penetrating and nourishing skin cream is naturally rich in nutrients and vitamins, assuring a noticeable and rejuvenating difference after just one use.

This Perfection Cream by Perfect Organics is the MOST POWERFUL all natural moisturizing skin cream formula I have seen. It offers amazing benefits for aging skin and helps soothe and heal sun-damaged skin.

Seriously a winner! I love this stuff and it is going to last me a long time because it is so thick and I dont have to use much at all. This company rocks! Thanks Davis for kindly sending me this product I am hooked!
Here is the link!
Go and look at this website, they have everything you could want!